3110 Detroit Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
Phone# 313 271 6195
· IT Professional with good academic background and sound knowledge of Hardware, Network Administration and Programming.
· Exposure to general co-ordination, marketing and office administration tasks in Gulf and Indian markets
· To pursue a career in the IT field with particular reference to System Administration & End User Support and to work for an organization wherein my abilities can be rewardingly utilized for the betterment of the organization.
· To learn new things by getting exposure to the latest technologies in this field.
· Certified Novell Administrator (CNA for Novell Netware Ver. 4.11)
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP for Windows NT Server Ver. 4.0)
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP for Windows NT Workstation Ver. 4.0)
Ø System Support Executive in a multinational Ship Agency Company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Company Name: Barwil U.A.E. (Barber Dubai Shipping Agencies Co. L.L.C.)
Period of Employment: (May 1999 to June 2001)
§ IT Help Desk for the offices in the U.A.E.
§ Administration & Maintenance of Windows NT / Novell network.
§ Troubleshooting various network, hardware and software related problems.
§ Administration & Maintenance of Lotus CCmail
§ Training new / existing users on MS.Office suite and other application software.
§ Report Generation using Forest & Trees (a report generation tool)
§ Network/ Local Printer Installation & configuration.
§ Win 95/98, ccmail, Ms office installations & Configuring of pc’s
§ IT Inventory Handling
§ Multimedia Presentations preparation
§ Templates Creation for various departments.
§ Assembling of PCs.
Ø Computer Operator & Co-ordinator in a reputed ISO 9002 Certified Electrical and Mechanical Contracting Company in Dubai, U.A.E.
Company Name: Thermo L.L.C.
Period of Employment: (August 1997 to May 1999)
· Independent handling of all the electronic data processing works including preparation of schedules, charts and reports.
· Installation of various software packages and troubleshooting PC problems.
· Operation of Building Management System of hi – tech building in Dubai.
· Co-ordination between Emergency Response Maintenance team, Preventive Maintenance team and the Supervisor.
· Self-correspondence and other office administration tasks.
& Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (1993 – 1997)
First Division (76 %) - College of Applied Sciences, Kottayam, India.
Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
& Master of Business Administration (Awaiting Results)
3-Year Distance Education Programme of Madurai Kamaraj University, India
& Associate Degree in Computer & Information Systems
Currently pursuing at Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn, Michigan
· Responsible for the development of a Management Information System software in ORACLE using SQL*forms as the front end. Activities included Database creation, Forms development, Inventory control and Report generation. Developed for a leading fertilizer and chemical public sector company in India (FACT, Kochi) in partial fulfillment of the requirement for BSc. in Computer Science to be awarded by M.G. University, India.
· Responsible for the analysis and design of an Information System for vessel management for use in a shipping company (in partial fulfillment of the requirement for Master of Business Administration to be awarded by M.K. University, India.
· Visual Basic 5.0
· ORACLE 7.0
· Microsoft Access 2000
· Microsoft PowerPoint
Report Generating Tools
· Forest & Trees
Web page Designer
· Frontpage Express
Age & Date of Birth : 25 Years, 13th April 1976
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : A-1039315
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam